• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Tutorials

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where would the best place to look for Lightroom Classic tutorials, here in Adobe Support Community, or from YouTube, I have not used Lightroom Classic before, so this will be a learing process, would like to get the best out og Lightroom making the photos that I do take even better.

Look forward to any advice or help.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are literally tons of  'How to' guidance on LrC on the web. Here are a couple to start with:

• Lightroom Queen - She has excellent free getting started books as well as others under a pay wall available at an annual small fee. There is also an excellent forum there.
  • Laura Shoe - Great tutorials.

My suggestion be to start slow. Import some pictures, do minuimal post processing work,  the print or export your work. From there, start getting into more depth with each module.

Once you start in earnest, I'd recommend ensuring you are filling in metadata about your photos including keywording. This takes discipline but pays benefits in the future when you are trying to find photos.

Also, remember, depending on your style, you don't have to use all the features available. You will find you expand your use over time,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Julianne Kost has published a lot of good tutorials in her blog.

https://jkost.com/blog/lightroom-training-videos

On Youtube there are also a lot of Lightroom tutorials.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lightroom+tutorial+english

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have taken several Lightroom courses on Creative Live, and they frequently offer free or heavily discounted courses. Ben Willmore and Jared Platt are both excellent instructors, and they also offer plenty of free tips and tricks on their YouTube channels.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines