• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic update 10.2 veroorzaakt ongewenste crops

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom Classic ben ik in de ontwikkelmodus een frequent gebruiker van de "volgende" button om instellingen van één foto te kopiëren naar de volgende.
Sinds de update van versie 10.1.1 naar 10.2 gebeurt er iets vreemds: alle instellingen worden prima gekopieerd, maar LRC maakt zelf een nieuwe crop van mijn foto terwijl ik dat absoluut niet wil. De enige oplossing was om terug te gaan naar versie 10.1.1 waarna alles weer prima werkt.
Weet iemand een oplossing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are sure you've not set a crop for the appropriate picture? 

If yes, try reset the Lightroom preferences.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

If this doesn't help we need more informations about your environment.

Which operating system do you use?

Which version of Lightroom do you use?

Please post the exact version and not only phrases as "recent", "latest" and so on.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your very quick answer.

I realize that pressing "previous" to a cropped photgraph will crop the new one as well. But cropping also occurs when the previous picture is set to "origineel", both with the lock opened and closed.

I updated (again) from LRC 10.1.1 to 10.2 and removed "Lightroom Classic CC 7 Preferences.agprefs" as suggested. As an experiment I updated on another laptop than the one I was complaining about earlier.

Unfortunately it did not work. Again I suffered from unwanted cropping.

To provide the information about the system and Lightroom Classic I uploaded the information file produced by Lightroom.

Hope it will help.

Regards,

Sjinual

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if this can be the cause of the issue, but it seems your graphic driver is outdated. Please check and install the latest version of the driver.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The laptop I am working on is a bit old, so there are no recent drivers. Nevertheless I (re)installed the most recent driver. It did not help.

However, my other laptop is only five months old and it shows the same odd behaviour.

I had a closer look and it is funny.

Take a source photo that shows "original" after pressing "R".

Then change to a target photo showing "original".

Press the "previous" button.

The target photo may change to "as photo" or may show length and width, etc. and as far I can see it is rather randomly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines