lightroom classic upgrade 10.0 not showing in creative cloud

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running MacOS Mojave. The new Lightroom Classic upgrade does not appear in my Creative Cloud desktop app. What should I do? Thanks to all.

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think patience is the order of the day. I refreshed several times during the course of the day and it eventually appeared. Presumably it is being phased.

The update said it did not like my plug-ins, disabled them, and then deleted all my Smart Collections so I have reverted to 9.4 for now. I am going to disable and remove the offending plug-ins first then try again to see if it still deletes my Smart Collections.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's spread out to ease the load on the servers. Just wait, it'll come.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sense. I'll be patient.

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim,

There are two things you can try: 1) go into the Updates tab, go to the three dots on the right side (to the right of "Update all" click on them and you'll see an option "check for updates."

2) If that doesn't show anything than quit and restart ACC.

Let us know if this works for you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noticed that the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App got  updated, and it looks a bit different

One thing being used to have a oval button on right that either said open or upgrade, now it does not show upgrade, instead a line just to the left says upgrade available.

So relook.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines