• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic V10 running slow

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to Lightroom Classic V10 and have found the application to be ridiculously slow!!

Has anyone else found this problem?

I am currently using the applictiona on my:

iMac 27" Retina 5K Late 2014

Processor: 3,5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5

Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M290X 2 GB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, many Mac users are reporting problems like this with Lightroom Classic 10.0.

Please be specific ... what actions in Lightroom Classic are slow? Some may have fixes, others may not have a known fix at this time (or at least, I do not know the fix).

Please state the exact version number of your operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The actions are general. From reviewing the image at 100% and moving around looking at detail areas to using the clone tool to remove dust marks from the sensor. I thought it might be the Graphic card I have on my computer but mine meets the minimum requirements. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may wish to review this thread on the Lightroom Feedback forum. In particular, the suggestion to use the sRGB ICC profile rather than any monitor specific profiles you may be using.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-mac-user-interface-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From reviewing the image at 100%

Library Module or Develop Module?

moving around looking at detail areas

Library Module or Develop Module?

Please state your operating system version NUMBER.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! I am struggling with everything slow in Develop. Can't use healing tool or brushes because of slowness. This is my busy season and it's slowing me up tremendously!!! I am super upset!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have upgraded to the latest OS v 10.15.7 and still the Lightroom app is incredibly slow. I have decided to uninstal the app and install the previous Lightroom version 9.4 to at least complete a job that needs to be sent urgently.

What have Adobe done??

Lets hope they resolve this issue soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines