• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic v10 vers will not recognize external hard drives!!

Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few days ago i was instructed to install a new lightroom classic update for my catalogue which i did. Now lightroom classic version 10 will not recognize my external hard drives (in left panel of library module) which all have picture folders in them.  Before installing this update the external hard drive was recognized. The external hard drive is recognized by my computers internal drive as indicated in my pc  list of drives.  How can this problem be fixed!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Folder Panel in Lightroom Classic does not "recognize" drives. It only know about folder and disks which have had photos imported. Perhaps the drive name or drive letter has changed?

Please see this document and see if this helps: http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_find_folder/find-folder.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines