Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Version 10 cropping bug

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Bug I noticed when cropping in develop panel; after cropping I go into full screen mode and the image will look as it did before crop. The only way I've found to fix this is going into Library mode, and then hopping back into the develop panel, at which point the cropped image will appear in full screen mode in develop panel. 

-----Running latest version of lightroom classic on a 2015 macbook air 13 inch. 

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Odd bebhaviour such as you describe is often resolved by resetting the LrC preference file as decribed in Method 1 at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS is Catalina 10.15.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Odd bebhaviour such as you describe is often resolved by resetting the LrC preference file as decribed in Method 1 at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines