Highlighted

Lightroom Classic version 9.4 very unresponsive

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I primarily use LR Classic for editing negative film scans and have had no problems with that. However this latest version of Lightroom 9.4 is proving to be a headache in that the sliders are oftentimes jerky, the

edits don't take place in real time, rather they lag about 5 to 7 seconds after I make them, and sometimes they don't show at all. I'm using a Mac, Mojave version 10.14.6. 

Everything was running fine before the update. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thank you

[Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic version 9.4 very unresponsive

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I primarily use LR Classic for editing negative film scans and have had no problems with that. However this latest version of Lightroom 9.4 is proving to be a headache in that the sliders are oftentimes jerky, the

edits don't take place in real time, rather they lag about 5 to 7 seconds after I make them, and sometimes they don't show at all. I'm using a Mac, Mojave version 10.14.6. 

Everything was running fine before the update. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thank you

[Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the Logitech Options plugin installed? (relates to Logitech mice and/or keyboards) Very bugy, disable.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using an Apple wireless mouse and not a Logitech. I shoot both digital and medium format film cameras and although the sliders are lagging with my digital uploads they're really slow with the film negatives. I was always importing the film negatives at a resolution of 3200 DPI and never had any problems. Everything worked great until the update to 9.4. Just last night I tried importing some negatives at 2400 DPI and it seems to be a little better, the response from the sliders seemed to be smoother. I'll try again this evening. 

Thank you for your advice though, I appreciate it. 

Cheers,

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines