Lightroom Classic vs. Lightroom Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had Lightroom, various versions, for 10 years.  I used to see two options: 1) Lightroom Classic and 2) Lightroom Creative Cloud.  Now I only see one option, Lightroom Classic.  It appears Adobe has merged the two into Lightroom Classic and you choose where you want to store your Lightroom files and catalogue.  Is that correct.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021
No, that is not correct. There are two versions of Lightroom. One is Lightroom Classic, the other is officially simply called Lightroom, but is also known as 'Lightroom desktop' because it is basically the desktop version of Lightroom Mobile (which you could say is the third version).

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, that is not correct. There are two versions of Lightroom. One is Lightroom Classic, the other is officially simply called Lightroom, but is also known as 'Lightroom desktop' because it is basically the desktop version of Lightroom Mobile (which you could say is the third version).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines