• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic will not show or import photos.

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic will not open open photos during import. It shows the SD card is inserted and when I click on Nikon D610/DCIM/D610 folder, it doesn't do anything. It doesn't open any folder at all actaully. It works just fine with Adobe Bridge and Photoshop.

Lenocvo Flex

AMD Ryzen 5

3500U Processor

Windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based systems

Lightroom Classic 9.3

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try expanding the Destinaton Panel on the right, and make sure it is pointing to a valid folder (one that actually exists)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is. It's going to my photo folder just like any other time. I haven't changed anything on my end? I wonder if I can uninstall the latest update. I really need to work in LR asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the card is in the camera, then you need to be looking under Devices, not Files. With the camera in between LrC and the hard drive the card is (sort of) LrC will not see the hard drive correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, one variation to my above statement, ib camera settings, settings for USB, check that, could be a setting to treat as hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines