• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic will not sync photos taken in Lightroom Android App

Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have a problem syncing photos from  Lightroom CC Lightroom Classic on my desktop. When taking a photo using the Lightroom app on my Android phone, the photo is shown as downloading on Lightroom Classic, but never actually downloads. However, if I take a picture using the phone camera app, and import this into the Lightroom app, the photo does download into Lightroom Classic. This has only just started happening. The photos have imported into Lightroom CC, but not into Lightroom Classic.

Does anyone else have this? Can anybody help?

Many thanks if you can!!
My phone uses Lightroom Android v5.31

I am using Lightroom version 9.3. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View your Lightroom account online at Lightroom.adobe.com. Do you see the photo taken with the Lightroom app on your phone? If not, the photo never uploaded to the cloud.
Did you capture the photo as HDR or long exposure? These take processing in the cloud before they can download to Classic. Sometimes the processing doesn't happen, or takes a long time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are taking DNG images, DNG File Extension, with the LrM Camera App then this is a Known BUG.

Sorry don't have a link to the other forum system that notes this, Photoshop Family > > LrM or LrC forum.

But the work around is to Not use the LrM Camera app and just use your phones camera app and then import them into LrM. Or just take JPG images with the LrM camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines