• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Clone/Heal tool is leaving ghost images

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Clone/Heal tool is leaving ghost images even though the opacity is set at 100%. The only change I know of between the time the clone tool worked and didn't work was that the Lightroom database was upgraded and now my files are being imported as .dng files. Is anyone else seeing this anomaly in the Lightroom Clone/Heal tool?

I'm using Lightroom Classic 10.0 release in Windows 10. I've attached an example where cloning or healing over a fire alarm housing on the wall leaves a ghost image.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jeff

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

After reading other forums, I found that holding down Ctrl-Alt-Shift when starting Lightroom and resetting the preferences resolved the ghosting issue. That's really weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After reading other forums, I found that holding down Ctrl-Alt-Shift when starting Lightroom and resetting the preferences resolved the ghosting issue. That's really weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines