• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Color issues v10.1

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am not sure if I am allowed to ask or post this here but Please please please help.
I am struggling with my LR Color profile.
My images in camera as well as on the pc are exactly the same and perfect.
But as soon as I import them in LR the color changes and it does not match my Cam or Pc. This makes editing impossible as the images I see and export and not even close to the same.
I have tried everything and nothing works. Everything was fine until my Windows and LR updated.
I am so stressed about this and frustraded is there anyone that can help PLEASE!!!
I shoot in jpeg and I have an Canon EOS RP
Will also attach the image in LR and the the one that i exposed so you see the difference.
Sorry for posting this here but I have no idea what to do.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issues.  When I print from Lightroom to Canon Pro 10, the color is awful.  When I use the Canon Print Studio Pro the color is fine.  So, there must be a setting I'm missing in Lightroom.  I calibrate my monitor monthly.  I am frustrated and at a loss as to what to do.

Someone, please help!

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am so Frustrated and no one can help sofar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines