• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Continually Crashing

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is due to the latest update to Lightroom, or the fact that I just upgraded my camera and now the files are larger, but in the past few weeks I have had an immense problem with Lightroom. It has made my entire computer freeze about 6 times now. Anyone else experiencing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mojave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having crazy issues with LrC on my desktop ever since updating. I've literally not had a single issue with Lr since the first day using it in 2010. I'm putting together new bodies of work for my website and when I'm cropping it glitches then freezes and I have to force shutdown (with my hard drives plugged into USB.) This happens every time that I try to use the crop tool. If I switch between the Library and Develop module, which I do frequently, it glitches and freezes for a few minutes. Most of the time I have to force shutdown. This is absolutely furiating! I've never left a comment on a computer related forum in the fifteen years I've been a photographer, but this is the first time I'm ever having issues like this and its completely unacceptable from Adobe and their new update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. Since the Big Sur updates on iMac , LR continually crashes. Extremely annoying.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several users have posted issues in the thread and none have offered information about their equipment. Some models of Mac computers are known to have issues with LrC 10 & 10.1 see the screen shot of an example. It's best you post your specific information to the Feedback Photoshop Family forum where Adobe staff and engineers can address the issue.

6614248F-3553-4387-90A8-64F86790FFCA.jpeg

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Mojave 10.14.6 on a Macbook Pro, and older one, circa 2015. But all was well until just recently. I will try to find this forum of which you speak.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will see the website at top of the screen capture.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines