• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom crashes after opening

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! i just opened my lightroom cc, but it keeps crashing every 10 seconds or freezes after every command. Can you tell me what to do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing to try is resetting the preferences:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, but i couldn`t update preferences by holding keys shift and alt and i couldn`t find this preferences file on my computer i only could enter file / preferences dialog window, but there is no sign "reset the preferences"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And while holding down on those keys, you used  your mouse to start Lightroom Classic, by double clicking on the icon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Operating System? MAC or Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing to do is to provide basic information such as:

Adobe Forum.png

If you're talking about Lightroom Classic and not Lightroom CC, then you can try resetting the preference file, and turning the GPU acceleration off (Preferences->Performance->"Use Graphics Processor" should be set to OFF).

If you're talkinb about Lightroom CC, you are in the wrong forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you have used the out of date product name Lightroom CC, it is  important to verify what program you are referring to.

If you are paying for an Adobe subscription Plan, then you have should have the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App running. Bring that up, hover your mouse over the icon for the program in question, write the name and version down, then report back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have an Android device attached?

If so, remove that, then try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines