Highlighted

Lightroom crashes when trying to import Files

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom (V9.3 desktop) won't let me import files. I seem to be able to export and do other things, but the minute i try to import files (from my hard drive) lightroom just permanently hangs. I have tried unplugging all external drives and devices etc. Reinstalling lightroom, unticking graphics card box, rebooting the computer but nothing works. I'm at my wit's end as this has rendered lightroom useless to me.  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom crashes when trying to import Files

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom (V9.3 desktop) won't let me import files. I seem to be able to export and do other things, but the minute i try to import files (from my hard drive) lightroom just permanently hangs. I have tried unplugging all external drives and devices etc. Reinstalling lightroom, unticking graphics card box, rebooting the computer but nothing works. I'm at my wit's end as this has rendered lightroom useless to me.  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following information

Adobe Forum.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Windows 10 Pro V1903 16GB Ram

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0