• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom/Creative Cloud - Mocrosoft Office 365 Issue

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my system to Microsoft 365 due to the upcoming Microsofrt changes in its support and also so I could download Creatove Cloud and Lightroom.  The download falied and I was told by Adobe Support that I had to have Windows 10 in order to be compatible with Lightroom requirements.  Windows 10 is being phased out of support this October so how can I still get Lightroom on my system?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This makes no sense. If you have Windows, then you probably have one of these operating systems: Windows 10 or WIndows 7 or Windows 8. Microsoft 365 has nothing to do with the operating system on your computer.

Go to Settings->System->About and it will tell you what version of the operating system is installed. Which operating system is it?

Windows 10 is NOT being phased out of support in October, where did you see that? It's nonsense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, are you referring to Lightroom (the cloud-centric software which stores the photos in the cloud) or are you referring to Lightroom Classic (where photos are stored locally)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines