Highlighted

Lightroom Deleted My Photos

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having some issues with Lightroom CC not syncing properly to my phone and other computers. I imported photos to an album and was basically done editing all of them after a few hours, and then the program glitched and removed all the photos in that album, plus about 15 more albums. I left my computer open last night to hopefully get it synced, and this morning the program says synced and updated, however all the photos are stil gone, and nothing has synced with my phone. HELP! This is so frustrating and I am about to switch to Photoshop for editing.

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Deleted My Photos

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having some issues with Lightroom CC not syncing properly to my phone and other computers. I imported photos to an album and was basically done editing all of them after a few hours, and then the program glitched and removed all the photos in that album, plus about 15 more albums. I left my computer open last night to hopefully get it synced, and this morning the program says synced and updated, however all the photos are stil gone, and nothing has synced with my phone. HELP! This is so frustrating and I am about to switch to Photoshop for editing.

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Import and export, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe no longer uses the name Lightroom CC for any of the current applications. The latest Adobe Lightroom applications are named Lightroom (the cloud-centric) application and Lightroom Classic (desktop-focused) application. Please, indication which application you are using. See the screen capture.

Screenshot 2019-12-09 at 11.47.48 AM.png

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.6: LrC 9.3, Lr 3.3, Ps 2020, Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IF you are using Lightroom (the cloud-based Lightroom), and you are thinking of switching to Photoshop, there are few other things you might want to consider. Photoshop does not store images in the cloud. Everything is stored on your computer. You might want to consider using Lightroom Classic rather than Lightroom. Lightroom Classic utilizes a local catalog, and stores all work in folders on hard drives on your local computer and enables you to share collections of smart previews to the cloud. I don't know your situation, or what you are expecting. I am just offering a suggestion that might be more in line with your needs based on what has happened to you. And, depending on what plan you have subscribed to, Lightroom Classic may be available to you at no additional cost.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines