• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom desktop and Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I don't know if it's obvious or not but if I bought Lightroom CC did I also buy Lightroom Classic CC? I wanted to install Classic but there was only "try a free trial" or "buy". I thought if I buy a plan for Lightroom it goes with both versions. Please help.

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Lightroom Classic and Lightroom desktop (cloud) are two different applications. We have the Photography plan which includes both versions of Lightroom while we have a single application plan as well for Lightroom desktop with 1TB of cloud storage space. The later does not include Lightroom Classic.

If you have purchased the Lightroom plan with 1TB storage, you can change it to the Photography plan if you need access to Lightroom Classic.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for quick answer! I thought it maybe will work somehow beacuse I haven't seen cassic cc to buy on adobe website. Do you know how can I change that? This photography plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines