Highlighted

Lightroom Develop Mode

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom Develop Mode, to alternate between adjustments panels I used to type Tab once but now it's necessary to type it twice in order to switch from one adjustment to another. May anyone help me with that? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Develop Mode

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom Develop Mode, to alternate between adjustments panels I used to type Tab once but now it's necessary to type it twice in order to switch from one adjustment to another. May anyone help me with that? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but in every version of LrC, the traditional version, that I have ever used, and that is from Version 1, the Tab key hides or displays the Side Panels in all modules.

So I have no idea of what you think should hapopen but the Tab key does not switch from one to another develop section.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To control the panels individually including the upper and lower panels use the keys F5, F6, F7 & F8

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Just Shoot Me has stated, with Classic pressing the Tab key opens/closes the entire panel track on left and right side. Tab works in a similar way with Lightroom desktop, albeit only one side panel opens/closes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 0