• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom does not display the right window on each of my 2 screens at startup on MAC Big Sur

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi LR community,

I'm using the las t version of LR Classic with 2 screens on MAC OS Big Sur

Since I upgrade to MAC OS Big sur, every time I start LR the 2 window (main and second whic show the vignettes) open both on my right screen when I configure the main windo on the left screen and the second one with the vignettes on the right screen.

I'm oblige to close the second window, and restart LR, reopen the second window and move it to the right.

It was working fine before the upgrade to Big Sur.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may go to the Window menu > Secondary Display, check the relevant settings and make adjustments accordingly to your needs.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks quanghuyvu, this I've done, but the problem comes after I quit and reopen Lr, all the layout configured is lost and both windows are display one on the other on the left screen. So basically I need to reconfigure the layout every time I start Lr. 
any idea is welcome. 
thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines