• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom doesn't find my Photos Library file

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find my Photos Library when trying to import into Lightroom Classic, and I don't know where else to look.     Macintosh HD - Users - iMac - Pictures is how I can get to it on my computer, but when I try that from the sidebar on the LRC import screen, my Photos Library isn't there.   Have I missed a step somewhere? Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic cannot import an Apple Photos library, only the older iPhoto and/or Aperture libraries. To import photos from Apple Photos you'll have to use 'Export Unmodified Original' from Photos. That will save the photos in a normal folder.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue.  How do we get this corrected as that where all tousands of my photos are stored currently

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The answer is already given in this thread...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines