• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom doesn't recognize Photomatix

Engaged ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lr on a pc along with Photomatix Pro, Lr was a disk download. I purchased Photomatix Pro awhile back, not a big fan of HDR but curious to see what it could do. Used it a few times but not to much now. I was able to use it as a plug in with Lr but after the latest Lr update (Lr6.1) now not able too. When I right click on an image or images and go to 'Edit In'  Photomatix does not show up in the dialog box. Can anyone help me to understand why? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jerryp,

I would suggest you reinstall the plugin from manufacture's website.

See FAQ on Photomatix Plugin for Lightroom

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 22, 2017 Apr 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I did in fact contact Photomatix & they told me to go to File / Plug-In Extras / Photomatix Pro. It was there however just not available by clicking on the image. Found that strange but it is what it is, it works so I'm happy, not that I'll be using it all that much but nice to have. Thx for your reply....jp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines