Highlighted

Lightroom doesn't see photos in folder to import

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a folder called "icloud" that my icloud syncs all my iphone photos. Periodically, I sync this folder to see/edit them in Lightroom. I haven't done this for some time, but now when I try to sync the folder, it says there are no new photos to sync. In Windows explorer, I can see there are thousands of jpegs to import. I've also tried importing, copying, adding, as well as dropping files into the import window. I've changed import folders, checked/unchecked avoid duplicates, etc... All apps are updated. Any ideas?

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom doesn't see photos in folder to import

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a folder called "icloud" that my icloud syncs all my iphone photos. Periodically, I sync this folder to see/edit them in Lightroom. I haven't done this for some time, but now when I try to sync the folder, it says there are no new photos to sync. In Windows explorer, I can see there are thousands of jpegs to import. I've also tried importing, copying, adding, as well as dropping files into the import window. I've changed import folders, checked/unchecked avoid duplicates, etc... All apps are updated. Any ideas?

Topics

Import and export, Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 20, 2020 0
Eric_Pec LATEST
Participant ,
May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have paused the sync. Check on the upper right corner of LR if the LR sync is on and not paused. This menu appears with the LR logo and normally your login name beside. Click on your login name and the menu with 3 items will pop up :
LR sync
Address lookup
Face detection.

Check LR sync is not paused

Hope this will help

Best Regards
Eric Pecquerie
eric@pecquerie.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2020 0