Highlighted

Lightroom email failure

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroomers,

I saw the references to follow about the failure of the Verification process when setting up an email on Lightroom. I read one and am ready to try the suggestions. In the meanwhile, I noticed that when I went back into the LR email app, the page that opened previously was not present  so I could not retry to enter my information. How do I fix that? 

I also went to a site that let me turn on permission to lower the security level hoping that it would allow a verification. If it were to work I could always turn it off going forward. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Richard

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom email failure

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroomers,

I saw the references to follow about the failure of the Verification process when setting up an email on Lightroom. I read one and am ready to try the suggestions. In the meanwhile, I noticed that when I went back into the LR email app, the page that opened previously was not present  so I could not retry to enter my information. How do I fix that? 

I also went to a site that let me turn on permission to lower the security level hoping that it would allow a verification. If it were to work I could always turn it off going forward. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Richard

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before we can try to help, we need more informations about your system.

Which operating system do you use?  Mac or Windows?

Which version of operating system do you use?

Which version of Lightroom do you use?

Please post exact version and not only phrases like "recent", "latest" or so on.

If you get an error message please post the exact message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Axel,

Lightroom Classic version 9.3

Windows 10  version 10.0.18362

Richard

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0