• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom en photo shop doesnot see mij GPU

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Hava a Quatro 2000 from NVIDIA in my computer and  adobe can't see it (anymore) installed NVIDIA from stretch and tried a lot of other things but nothing helps

Someone a suggestion?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

The Nvidia Quadro 2000 GPU only supports DirectX 11. LrC 10.0 requires DirectX12.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Todd give the solution thanks for helping

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

following

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Nvidia Quadro 2000 GPU only supports DirectX 11. LrC 10.0 requires DirectX12.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd that must be the correct answer never combined it. Never combined it somewhere in LR I read Quadro 2000 is a good GPU  and I read it LR needs 12 DirectX but never knew Quadro 2000 is not supported Directx 12. Thanks for your help. Any suggestions for update GPU?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose it depends on the letter, or lack of.

I have a Quadro P 2000, which both supports DirectX 12 and works with Lightroom/PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also using a Quadro P2000 with very good performance in all apps. The Quadro GPUs tend to be more stable than the GeForce cards, but if you use the Studio driver it should work fine. Take a look at this comparison. The GeForce GTX 1650 Super looks like a good card for the price.

https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/compare/GeForce-GTX-1650-SUPER-vs-Quadro-P2000-vs-Quadro-2000/416...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines