Highlighted

Lightroom error message

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me what is means when Lightroom gives me an error message after an upgrade.
Lightroom cannot launch with this catalog. It is either on a network volume or on a volume that cannot save changes/then catalog listed twice.
Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom error message

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell me what is means when Lightroom gives me an error message after an upgrade.
Lightroom cannot launch with this catalog. It is either on a network volume or on a volume that cannot save changes/then catalog listed twice.
Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I see this is your first post in the forum so welcome.

This is a user to user forum so the responses you receive will usually be from other users like your self.

This could possibly be "permission" issues with your operating system so we will need some additional info from you. See the screen capture.

Screenshot 2020-05-02 at 9.23.11 AM copy.png 

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 0