• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Export WAY oversaturated. even on color managed applications

Explorer ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting seriously annoyed here. Currently editing on a Razor Blad 15 Advanced OLED 4k Laptop. Colors look perfect in lightroom and then on export, no mater what program I veiew them in they are WAY oversaturated. I dont know what the hell is going on here. They look the same in Photo's, color managed Firefox and Color managed IrfanView. Can some one please help as I can not give my clients photos that look like this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The difference between LR (color-managed) and Photos (not color-managed) is what you'd expect on a wide-gamut display (the 4K Creator display claims 100% wide-gamut DCI-P3 -- is that the option you have?).  So the question is why you're seeing the same over-saturation in Irfanview and Firefox.  Some initial troubleshooting steps:

- Triple-check that Irfanview has color management enabled -- Options > Properties/Settings > Zoom / Color Management > Enable Color Managtement and Current Monitor Profile.

- Set Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor to Off.  Sometimes GPU bugs cause color issues.

- To test quickly if it's an issue with the display profile, temporarily set it to sRGB:

http://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-... 

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines