• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom exports whole batch instead of just one file

Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've imported 520 RAW files for processing. When I finish each file i always export it to the external harddrive.  Suddenly Lightroom Classic won't do that and wants to export the lot. I typically hit the shortcut for export with previous but when I do that it gathers up all the images and wants to export the lot to my nominated folder.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I'm in the middle of a very large job and have another 2000 photos to go.

Thanks

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like all the images are selected. This can easily be missed, because there still will be a 'most selected image' with a different slide mount color.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that - I'll research that a little as I don't know about that.

Meanwhile, I reloaded all those files I hadn't processed and it worked fine - so problem solved, sort of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is important where / how you click when moving from image to image, for example in the Filmstrip or Grid. 

• Clicking on the image part of any other thumbnail that IS currently highlighted maintains that whole selection, while switching which member of the selection is active for editing.
  • Shift+clicking OR Ctrl / Cmd+clicking on the image part of any thumbnail that's not currently highlighted, adds the defined range OR that individual image to your selection, respectively.
  • Clicking on the image part of any thumbnail that's not currently highlighted, cancels the current selection and starts a fresh one.

on the other hand, far more simply: 

• Clicking on the border part of any thumbnail cancels whatever current selection there may be, and begins afresh with just this one image highlighted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That makes a lot of sense thank you - it's highly likely what I did.  I use a lot of shortcuts involving the command key - shortcuts using Keyboard Maestro - so I could have hit the thumbnail while holding the control key.  I'll check it out - many thanks, appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines