Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Fotos sind jetzt auf einem anderen Laufwerk

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

bisher hatte ich alle Fotos vom Laufwerk D: importiert, so steht es jetzt auch im Katalog.

Mit einem neuen Notebook und der vorgegebenen Plattenaufteilung ist das Laufwerk D: belegt.

Kann ich dem Katalog irgendwie mitteilen das D: jetzt z.B. G: ist ? Damit der Katalog die Fotos wieder findet.

Danke Wolfgang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Schau mal hier: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-photos-missing-fix/ .

Da findest du alle Infos die du brauchst. Ist aber leider in Englisch.

Hier gibt's auch noch was in Deutsch:

So finden Sie fehlende Fotos in Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC

So erstellen und verwalten Sie Ordner in Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC

Axel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

so far I had imported any photos of the D: drive, so it is now also in the catalog.

The D: drive is occupied with a new notebook and the predetermined plate Division.

Can I share with somehow the catalog that D: is now for example G:? For the catalogue again to find the photos.

Thanks Wolfgang

I assume that your photos are on an external drive?

When you connect an external drive, Windows will assign to it the first free letter in the alphabet.

So if the internal hard drive on your new notebook is C, and the DVD drive is D, the first free letter will be E.

But if you have connected a thumb drive before connecting the external drive, the thumb drive will be E, and the external drive F.

To avoid drive letters changing on the external drive, you can manually assign a letter to it towards the end of the alphabet, for instance W, which is not likely to change.

In Windows Explorer, right click Computer, and choose Manage, then choose Disk Management.

Right click the external drive, and choose Change drive letter and paths, then change the letter.

Disk-management.png

Change-drive-letter.png

In Lightroom's Library, now right click the topmost folder (the one that contains all your other folders), and choose Find missing folder.

Navigate to the folder's location on the external drive, and this should find all your folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

beliueve me, i can´t change the D:Drive, it is the recovery drive from the system now.

Perhaps i can change the drive, now i must have a new import for the old pictures (16989), the old develops are lost ?

Problem: the Import drive in the catalog is D: .

Also i need a way to change the drive in the catalog.

Please help me.

kind regards

Wolfgang

Betreff : Lightroom Fotos sind jetzt auf einem anderen Laufwerk

Gesendet : Freitag, 10. November 2017 23:11

An : Wolfgang Kernchen <wkernchen@t-online.de>

Von : Per Berntsen <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Lightroom Fotos sind jetzt auf einem anderen Laufwerk

created by Per Berntsen in Lightroom Classic CC - View the full discussion

Hello

so far I had imported any photos of the D: drive, so it is now also in the catalog.

The D: drive is occupied with a new notebook and the predetermined plate Division.

Can I share with somehow the catalog that D: is now for example G:? For the catalogue again to find the photos.

Thanks Wolfgang

I assume that your photos are on an external drive?

When you connect an external drive, Windows will assign to it the first free letter in the alphabet.

So if the internal hard drive on your new notebook is C, and the DVD drive is D, the first free letter will be E.

But if you have connected a thumb drive before connecting the external drive, the thumb drive will be E, and the external drive F.

To avoid drive letters changing on the external drive, you can manually assign a letter to it towards the end of the alphabet, for instance W, which is not likely to change.

In Windows Explorer, right click Computer, and choose Manage, then choose Disk Management.

Right click the external drive, and choose Change drive letter and paths, then change the letter.

https://forums.adobe.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-9962043-1345922/900-647/Disk-management.png

https://forums.adobe.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-9962043-1345923/Change-drive-letter.png

In Lightroom's Library, now right click the topmost folder (the one that contains all your other folders), and choose Find missing folder.

Navigate to the folder's location on the external drive, and this should find all your folders.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9962043#9962043 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9962043#9962043

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Lightroom Classic CC by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Schau mal hier: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-photos-missing-fix/ .

Da findest du alle Infos die du brauchst. Ist aber leider in Englisch.

Hier gibt's auch noch was in Deutsch:

So finden Sie fehlende Fotos in Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC

So erstellen und verwalten Sie Ordner in Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines