• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Hanging Issues

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Catalina & Lightroom Classic latest version. Everything works fine then Lightroom will decide to hang on any pen (mouse) comand. It becomes jerky and you get the coloured spinning wheel. In addition the image then gets big white junks over it as if its having difficulty rendering / displaying image!

I have optimized the Catalog, restarted, deleted from my desktop and house cleaned Lightroom. Makes no difference at all.

This now means Lightroom is unusable as it takes forever to do one adjustment?

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences, that often fixes such issues:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that and it has not changed a thing...!

This is causing massive issues, I run a business and one client already not happy with the delay. 

Have even tried starting a new catalog just for these urgent images but still the same!

Do I delete Lightroom from Creative Cloud... what do I do??????????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried disabling GPU support in the performance tab of LrC Preferences?

Untitled-1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Ian's suggestion does not work uninstall LrC 10.1.1 using the Creative Cloud app and install 10.0.

In addition, you could also try turning on the GPU after you have reinstalled LrC 10.0.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines