• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom has dissapeared

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had Adobe CS5 for many years. Now Lightroom has dissapeared. I cant find anything in my account, Its blank. Support has given me 3-4  useless links, and wants me to read 67000 comments to find my problem 😞 Adobe support is totally useless. Neither the robot or the person can read and understand anything 😞 3-4 houhrs of my life waisted on this bullsh.t

Has anyone tried this ?

How can Lightroom dissapear from a fully functioning CS5 pack ? and how do I get it back ? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been awhile

What do you mean bt CS5 pack?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you missing the program shortcut

Or The entire program?

Or your catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom was not included in the CS5 'pack' (2010).

It was supplied as an independent program, and was Lightroom-v3 in 2010.

You would need the Lightroom install CD- If it is still possible to install at all.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Well, see that is an answer that is usefull ❤️ I actrually cant remember if Lr was in my original package. I think so because I bought it when I was studying web programming, where we worked a lot on photos. But somehow I only worked in PS 😞 Causing very sad circumstances I have changed laptops 3-4 times the last years 😞 Last because my cat throwed it on the floor 😞 There was not a scratch on it, but it was to damaged to fix 😞  BTW I LOVE my laptops 🙂 ❤️

So I have had to reinstall my Adobe several times. And every single time, it has been dissapeared from my account and order history. Because I can show and proof my purchase, Adobe has provided me links to reinstall the package every time. Thank God for that ❤️ And I have been looking at Lr many many times, and wanted to use it. Yesterday I decided to start, and gone it was 😞

I cant be sure that it has been there all these years, but some times it certainly has.

My daughter has a monthly subscription for Lr and PS and something more, because she has a Mac, Its fairly expencive for a young girl, but I thought that she couldnt use mine because I have the pc pack.

So what to do ? I cant get connected to Adobe via email or phone. Only chat with a robot seems to be possible 😞 And some foreign persons, that only help with these useless links 😞 I live in Copenhagen Denmark, and the time here is now 11 AM 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It may be possible to 'Chat' with a person if you type "Agent" into the chat reply.

But I doubt you will have any success restoring a Lr3 or 4 version of Lightroom. You would need proof of purchase, a Registration Serial Key, and a download link (links are now all gone from Adobe).

I think it is about time you subscribed to the Photography plan and get up to date with the latest versions- you will not regret it!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines