Lightroom HDR Batch Processing

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are we there yet?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ManiacJoe | Adobe Community Professional

No, there is no way to tell Lightroom "for the next 240 images, group them by three, then send each group to HDR merge".

You need to do the grouping and sending to HDR merge manually.

However, if I remember correctly (not a safe bet), you can start the next group processing before the previous one finishes.

How well that actually works will depend on the CPU and memory of your computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom HDR Batch Processing

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are we there yet?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ManiacJoe | Adobe Community Professional

No, there is no way to tell Lightroom "for the next 240 images, group them by three, then send each group to HDR merge".

However, if I remember correctly (not a safe bet), you can start the next group processing before the previous one finishes.

How well that actually works will depend on the CPU and memory of your computer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Batch processing can mean multiple things.

What specifically are you looking to do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, I have 80 pictures that I shot in HDR mode (so 240 in total). So every 3 pictures I'm merging into 1. I'm finding that I have to highlight every 3 and perform the merge function one by one. Just seems like wasted time. So I'm wondering if there is a faster way. Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I'm aware of.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right, that's what I've been doing. Thanks for the reply.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
utorious LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the current version you can group bracketed exposures to staples (by time) and then you can mark all staples and press STRG+SHIFT+H to run the basic hdr merge with the setting of the last merge you did (merge > HDR).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines