• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom import dialog erscheint immer wieder ungewollt

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guten Tag, wenn ich Bilder importiert habe, der Import abgeschlossen ist, erscheint immer wieder die Frage: Bilder importieren?

Wie kann ich das abstellen.

Danke Barbara

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show us a screen shot of what you are seeing on your computer screen.

When I import images I never get any dialog window, box, that asks me that question. And I do not understand what you mean by "when I have imported images that have been imported". You only import images Once. You should never try to import images a second time even if you moved those images outside of the LrC interface.

Images that are already in the LrC Catalog file will show up Greyed Out with no way to place a checkmark on them. And you should never uncheck the option to "Don't Import Suspected Duplicates". Doing that will cause you a lot of trouble down the road.

2020-11-21 09_54_52-Lightroom.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Entschuldigen Sie, wenn ich mich nicht klar ausgedrückt habe.
Ich importiere die Bilder von der Speicherkarte.
Dann fange ich an, sie zu bearbeiten. Danach erscheint immer wieder die unten beigefügte Ansicht. Was mache ich falsch? Das geschieht erst, seit ich das Update installiert habe. Deinstallation und erneute Installation von Lightroom helfen nicht.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screen.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you taken the card out of the card reader and or disconnected the camera the card is inserted in?

There is a setting in the LrC Preferences to bring up the import dialog window when a memory card is detected. Un-Check that option.

2020-11-22 08_48_38-LrC V10 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

Also certain external drives can cause this to happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh thank you! that will be the reason. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see from your Screen shot you are connecting the camera directly to your computer. Buy a Card Reader for transferring images from the memory card to your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. But no, I didnt take the pics from the camera. I already use a card reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines