• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom import doesn't show all folders and photo's

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with importing photo's. I've got 2 exactly the same Hard Disk Drives with exactly the same folders and photos on them. Both are formatted for OSX (MAC OS Extended, case sensitive, journaled).

I can see both drives in the import window, but it doesn't show the folders and photo's on one of them (WD Elements), as if the drive is empty. But the photo's do show up if I copy them to the internal hard drive of my mac. I can also see the folders and photos in the finder. 

I also had this with other sources, so it's not a problem of this HDD.
How can I get Lightroom to recognize all folders and photo's on my media sources?

Screenshot 2020-10-06 at 19.15.45.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Theo,

Can you please verify your OS? Are you on Catalina?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

I am on OS Catalina 10.15.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Theo,

OK when you set your permissions for Security, did you also check off all of the options? This screenshot shows Bridge but the same issues apply to LRC. Do you need any guidance on setting this up?

2020-09-18_09-22-18.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines