• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom is printing my image at a smaller dimension than that of photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed that when I print from Lightroom, the actual image dimensions become slightly smaller on a printed copy. For example, I have laid out  4 pieces of artwork in photoshop at specific dimensions on an 8.5 x 11 canvas. This file prints perfectly at my specific dimensions in photoshop. One of the placed images measures 176mm x 54mm ( other 3 are diff.) and the images in the Photoshop print measure perfectly but, when I open this file in Lightroom, then print, the placed image becomes 174mm x 52mm. That means the other four have printed smaller as well. The 4 images are to be cut out on the crop marks but no longer have the measurements I set in Photoshop. I can't figure it out. Does anyone know why this is happening?  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post a screen shot of the settings  you  have in the  print module in Lr?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines