Highlighted

Lightroom: jpg option greyed out

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dose anyone know why lightroom 9.2 will not let me export to jpg with the settings i want. The option is greyed out. It will export but the file sizes are too big for my needs. I need to be able to set the size of the long edge.

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom: jpg option greyed out

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dose anyone know why lightroom 9.2 will not let me export to jpg with the settings i want. The option is greyed out. It will export but the file sizes are too big for my needs. I need to be able to set the size of the long edge.

Topics

Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 21, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please how us a screen capture.

Also please state the version NUMBER of your operating system.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share a screen capture, which will help us understand your question.

thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few things that will cause the option to be grayed out... can you confirm that this is not a Smart Preview and that the original is not missing?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2020 0
Mentor ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest: check the file type for your export is set to JPG and not to 'Original'. 

'Original' is a special purpose selection: it does not just mean "same file type as the original".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2020 0