Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom jumping to picture

Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

So this have been the most annoying "feature" since lighroom was release.
And I cant fint a way to turn it off?

When editing a picture in an external application, like photoshop, when Im done I save it and jump pack in to lightroom and start with the next picture. When the picture that was saved in photoshop is done saving and added to the lightroom library, it always jumps to that picture.

I just hate it, it always interrupts my work.

Is there som way to turn it off?¨

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a rather odd complaint. Most of the time people complain because Lightroom DOESN'T return to the image that was edited in Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That might be so, but when I edit work and Im in a hurry, I know where my pictures are. There is no need to show the picture that was just edited. And if I have changes folder, it just jumps to nothing, a blank picture so to say.

Would be lovley if there was a option for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is, the behavior you are experiencing is the way it is supposed to work. I don't know whether the development team would consider such an option a high enough of a priority to consider. I don't have any connection with Adobe, so I wouldn't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I know that!

It is just that, do people sit and wait for the picture to be saved?

And don't tuch anything els?

I mean it is just bad design when it always interupts your work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines