• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom keeps signing me out

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

even when i am working on images mid flow a pop up comes stating lightroom has signed you out

this is happening all the time very randomly can anyone help , tried updates as it never used to do it 

also it seems to take upto 3 minutes to export if i try to export to many at same time it crashes 

please help its getting frustrating

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring up your copy of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Sign out

Sign in

Watch for any notices.

This will deactivate the programs, then activate the programs along with  an accreditation check

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried logging out and logging back in and it didn't work. I have been logged out 4 times in the past hour. This is getting annoying and I am ready to through my computer out a window😭😭😭. Please if anyone knows how to fix this I would appreciate it the help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for asking about this! I'm currently dealing with the same issue! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, I want a refund for the days I can't work! Adobe team, this is unacceptable! Go to hell with cloud solution if I can't work on my photos because you did something wrong. Unacceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anyone ever get a fix for this?   Still having this issue... Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try posting at the official Adobe feedback site where actual Adobe Techs respond:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872?cType=PROBLEM&page=...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the exact same issue and nothing helps. Adobe support also isn't responding and it's been going on for months. Some days I manage almost ok, then other days it takes me an hour to export five pictures, and changes I do to pictures just disappear whenever they sync with the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines