Highlighted

lightroom keeps signing me out

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

even when i am working on images mid flow a pop up comes stating lightroom has signed you out

this is happening all the time very randomly can anyone help , tried updates as it never used to do it 

also it seems to take upto 3 minutes to export if i try to export to many at same time it crashes 

please help its getting frustrating

Topics

Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

lightroom keeps signing me out

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

even when i am working on images mid flow a pop up comes stating lightroom has signed you out

this is happening all the time very randomly can anyone help , tried updates as it never used to do it 

also it seems to take upto 3 minutes to export if i try to export to many at same time it crashes 

please help its getting frustrating

Topics

Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 17, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring up your copy of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Sign out

Sign in

Watch for any notices.

This will deactivate the programs, then activate the programs along with  an accreditation check

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2020 1