Highlighted

lightroom make my disk usage 100%

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem when i open adobe lightroom and i start editing my images its starts to lags and freeze and the disk usage jump to 100% but on the other hand the processor and the ram and everything else is fine doesn't even exceed the 50% ! how can i fix this ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

lightroom make my disk usage 100%

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem when i open adobe lightroom and i start editing my images its starts to lags and freeze and the disk usage jump to 100% but on the other hand the processor and the ram and everything else is fine doesn't even exceed the 50% ! how can i fix this ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 06, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your OS and version?

What is your exact version of LR?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2016 0
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact tasks are your performing in Lightroom when this happen. Please be very detailed in your answer.

How much FREE disk space is left on your hard disks?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2016 0
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's Windows 10 and lightroom cc (latest version) and i still have 350 GB free on my disk!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2016 0
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue for me
windows 10
mostly everything stopped

lightroom cc start with new catalog

hard disk runs like crazy for more than 10 minutes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(latest version)

Ok, please accomplish this

In LR, click on Help, click on System Information, click on copy. Paste that into your reply,

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem. My HDD is defreagmented, all programs was killed, but the lightroom still read/write some data very slowly and the disk usage is still 100%... Did you fix that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 0
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide all of the information requested earlier in this thread. This includes all of your hardware information, and answers to these questions: "What exact tasks are your performing in Lightroom when this happen. Please be very detailed in your answer. How much FREE disk space is left on your hard disks?"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 22, 2020 0