Highlighted

Lightroom map module not working in Kosovo

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a special problem. I can place any photo anywhere on the module module without any problems. The only place I can't do that is in Kosovo. Not a single photo I put there is visible on map module. After I try the folder module is also frozen and there is nowhere to put a picture. When Lightroom is restarted, the map module will work again, but Kosovo will of course still not work.
I also let a friend of mine try it and Kosovo does not work for him either. I work on a Windows PC and the friend on a MAC. We both live in the Netherlands. Now I have made several calls to the Adobe helpdesk and they are doing their best to help me but I still can't solve the problem. Another special feature is that the Adobe helpdesk can post photos on Kosovo. They used the same Windows version that I now have on the PC, version 1903.
Now I wonder if there are more Lightroom users who have this problem with Kosovo, where I am especially curious whether more Lightroom users from the Netherlands are reading and recognize this problem.

Ik heb een bijzonder probleem. Ik kan elke willekeurige foto overal op de map module plaatsen zonder problemen. De enige plek waar ik dat niet kan is op Kosovo. Geen enkele foto die ik daar plaats wordt zichtbaar op map module. Nadat ik een poging doe is de map module ook vastgelopen en kan er vervolgens nergens meer een foto geplaatst worden. Als Lightroom nieuw wordt gestart werkt de map module weer maar Kosovo uiteraard nog steeds niet.
Ik heb een vriend van mij het ook laten proberen en ook bij hem werkt Kosovo niet. Ik werk op een Windows pc en de vriend op een MAC. Beide wonen we in Nederland. Nu heb ik meerdere malen gebeld met de Adobe helpdesk en ze doen hun best me te helpen maar het lukt nog niet het probleem op te lossen. Bijzonder is ook dat de helpdesk van Adobe wel foto's op Kosovo kan plaatsen. Hierbij hebben ze dezelfde Windows versie gebruikt welke ik nu op de pc heb, versie 1903.
Nu ben ik benieuwd of er meer Lightroom gebruikers zijn die dit probleem hebben bij Kosovo waarbij ik vooral benieuwd zijn of er meer Lightroom gebruikers uit Nederland meelezen en dit probleem herkennen.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom map module not working in Kosovo

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a special problem. I can place any photo anywhere on the module module without any problems. The only place I can't do that is in Kosovo. Not a single photo I put there is visible on map module. After I try the folder module is also frozen and there is nowhere to put a picture. When Lightroom is restarted, the map module will work again, but Kosovo will of course still not work.
I also let a friend of mine try it and Kosovo does not work for him either. I work on a Windows PC and the friend on a MAC. We both live in the Netherlands. Now I have made several calls to the Adobe helpdesk and they are doing their best to help me but I still can't solve the problem. Another special feature is that the Adobe helpdesk can post photos on Kosovo. They used the same Windows version that I now have on the PC, version 1903.
Now I wonder if there are more Lightroom users who have this problem with Kosovo, where I am especially curious whether more Lightroom users from the Netherlands are reading and recognize this problem.

Ik heb een bijzonder probleem. Ik kan elke willekeurige foto overal op de map module plaatsen zonder problemen. De enige plek waar ik dat niet kan is op Kosovo. Geen enkele foto die ik daar plaats wordt zichtbaar op map module. Nadat ik een poging doe is de map module ook vastgelopen en kan er vervolgens nergens meer een foto geplaatst worden. Als Lightroom nieuw wordt gestart werkt de map module weer maar Kosovo uiteraard nog steeds niet.
Ik heb een vriend van mij het ook laten proberen en ook bij hem werkt Kosovo niet. Ik werk op een Windows pc en de vriend op een MAC. Beide wonen we in Nederland. Nu heb ik meerdere malen gebeld met de Adobe helpdesk en ze doen hun best me te helpen maar het lukt nog niet het probleem op te lossen. Bijzonder is ook dat de helpdesk van Adobe wel foto's op Kosovo kan plaatsen. Hierbij hebben ze dezelfde Windows versie gebruikt welke ik nu op de pc heb, versie 1903.
Nu ben ik benieuwd of er meer Lightroom gebruikers zijn die dit probleem hebben bij Kosovo waarbij ik vooral benieuwd zijn of er meer Lightroom gebruikers uit Nederland meelezen en dit probleem herkennen.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Lightroom forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably some issue with Google Maps vs Kosovo

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0