Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom mobile and sync settings with LR classic

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, 

I am attempting to work remotely while stuck abroad. I was not anticipating this situation and have to rely on the content of my LR mobile uploads as ALL the photos I have access to. 

The issue is that the system imported/synced 12 years' worth of photos by dumping them all into one folder. It's too much to attempt to file manually. Is there some way I can automate this and export the 20GB of data to a hard drive? I can't find anything. 

Please help, 

Ginger 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Asa far as I know, after tons of trials, I never succeeded to control how LR Mobile handle the files. It is out of the user’s control which can be very frustrating for LR Classic users. The only way to organize a little bit are :
collections
faces
But 12 years of photos is just impossible to manage, you are right. I only do Collector rions for my recent photos. I gave up to try anything for the old ones except on my family thanks to faces.

Good luck.

Best Regards
Eric Pecquerie
Sent from my iPad Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines