Lightroom mobile for Android doesnt show the pictures... help!

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and S8, which has both LR mobile installed.

After few days of fresh install, it will quit showing all the images. Just grey squares...

I love the app for its features where I can fill the images while on the move but i have to uniinstall and reinstall the app for the images to begin showing back up.

I do have current subscription to CC and LR mobile works fine on desktop browsers.

Both offline downloaded collection and regular collection behave the same.

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

New Here , Aug 04, 2017
iaing13978281 New Here , Aug 04, 2017
Hi,This same thing happened to my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.  I solved it a few days ago by unmounting and remounting the SD card.  It's still working fine.Good luck.

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should mention the app is using the micro sd card for image storage.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hyokil,

Could you please try clearing the App cache or reinstall the app and check if that helps?

You might wanna sign out of the mobile app and sign back in.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done both.

Clearing App Cache: no help, i have tried this before with no avail..

Uninstalling and reinstalling: this fixes it. but only for few days/weeks.

Since I have posted the question for help, I have done the reinstall method and pictures came back for a ~week. but now its gone again.
Only this time, I didn't store the photos on the micro sd card. All internal. It still ended as a same result though, same blank look:
Screenshot_20170717-084950.png - Google Drive

I love the app but at this point it is unusable. It has to be software issue as I had the exact same problem for nearly a year on the S7 and now the new S8.

Please advise, as I am at my wit's end with this app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that the Lightroom Mobile has been updated to v3.0. So my phone did a fresh install.

However, again, after ~week, EVERY photo will not load. Its weird because I cannot be the only one with this issue, this issue is repeatable on multiple phones on my end. Only way to fix it is uninstall/reinstall, which defeats the point of the app to be able to save time by doing culling/review on the phone...

Please see this screen shot, and please help.

Screenshot_20170725-075703.png

Screenshot_20170725-075717.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This same thing happened to my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.  I solved it a few days ago by unmounting and remounting the SD card.  It's still working fine.

Good luck.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy, I'm currently having the same issue, if u managed to resolve it may you please please help me, or if anyone knows how I can fix it, please assist me. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines