Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile selective tools not working

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello community

So after an update the selective tools are not working. It says im not allowed since the trial has expired and I need a CC account. Prior to that I had been using the selective tools since they came out (couple of months or more ago)

I thought that lightroom mobile didn't required a cc accoun.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use all of the other editing tools for free within LR Mobile, but the gradient, radial and (brush in iOS) are premium features only available to subscribers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why was able to use them for couple of months or more? They are blocking them on their latest update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a trial user you are allowed to use them. As soon your trial expires you have no longer access to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to use the selective tools and have paid for a subscription.I'm not really interested in the program if I'm not able to use it. Any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

christineb99101262  wrote

I'm unable to use the selective tools and have paid for a subscription.I'm not really interested in the program if I'm not able to use it. Any help?

Enter your CC account info in Lightroom CC on your mobile device and it should start working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry doesn't help. I've signed in multiple times. My account was created on my mobile. There isnt another way to re enter my "info".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your Lightroom on your mobile device is fully updated from the app store or the google play thing. It should be called Lightroom CC, not Lightroom mobile which is a very old version of the mobile app.

In Lightroom CC on your mobile device. Tap on the Lr icon in the top left corner. You should now see a list of preferences. On the top it should show your name and should show your email address and the text "you're subscribed". If it doesn't show that, tap on the top item and sign into your creative cloud account there. If you're already signed in and it doesn't work, sign out and sign back in. If nothing works, open a web browser on a normal computer and log onto https://lightroom.adobe.com . If everything works there but nothing works on the phone, delete the app from your phone (it will delete all files too so make sure all your lightroom files are in the cloud or backed up otherwise) and reinstall from the app store/google play and log onto your CC account after installing the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any tips if none of this works either? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines