• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Mobile to Classic Sync Issue

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally turned on the sync from Mobile to Classic and it worked fine for a few days. I came back from a trip where I didn't have wifi for a few days. Everything synced except one photo and it's been "syncing" for two days now on that one photo. I've taken a few more images with Mobile and now they won't synce either. 

The storage for the images is in a Dropbox folder if that makes any difference. 

Not sure where to go from here but it prevents my machine from "going to sleep" because it's trying to sync that one image. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that a video file? Video does not sync.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No video, it's a still image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote "The storage for the images is in a Dropbox folder if that makes any difference."

Is that the location that you have selected to store synced files from your mobile devices in the Lightroom Classic preferences? 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that is were I designated the files to be stored in Classic. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines