• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom mobile will not upload photos

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom mobile, which I've never run into issues with before. I can't upload a photo from my camera roll nor my .dng presets. Selection is possible but after clicking 'add', nothing happens. It doesn't add nor does it give an error message. It just returns to the home page. 

I have logged in and out of my google account; restarted; and uninstalled and installed the app over again. Many times each. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device is the app  on? Are you storing images  locally on  the device as well as in the cloud? Do you have a lot  of storage available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on iPhone Xr with 4.35 GB available. I am storing images on my device, but I had even less space available in the past and hadn't run into this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having this same issue as well!! I lost everything from deleting & re downloading the app. Any ideas what's going on? I'm about to drop the app entirely 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines