Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom ne retrouve pas le nouvel emplacement de mes photos

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai changé l'emplacement de certains fichiers de mes photos (de mon PC à un disc dur externe) et Lightroom ne les retrouve pas. En effet, j'indique le nouvel emplacement, mais LR cherche des fichiers DNG et les originaux sont au format RAW et donc LR m'indique que les fichiers ne correspondent pas. Que puis-je/dois-je faire afin de récupérer ces fichiers dans LR?

D'avance merci pour vos conseils!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You changed the location of RAW photos? And Lightroom is looking for DNGs? I think this needs further explanation. Where are the DNGs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't moved the DNG photos that LR created, I only moved the RAWs.

I don't know if that helps... I'm going to send the screenshots...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR recherche du RAW (NEF, CRD, ARW, etc)  ou du DNG en fonction de ce que tu avais. Si tu avais du DNG il recherche un DNG et si tu avais du NEF il recherche ru NEF. DNG c'est juste un format RAW. Donc a mon avis ton problème est ailleurs. Avec des copies d'écran de la partie dossier et d'une des photos avec un point d'intérogation ca serait plus simple 

Sheepdog trying to help Lightroom and Photoshop beginners

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran-2.png

Voici une capture d'écran du message de LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Est-ce que la capture d'écran a été utile? 
Une idée de la manière de résoudre ce problème?

D'avance merci pour votre aide!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Lightroom is looking for DNG files, then moving the RAW files shouldn't make any difference. But somehow, Lightroom can't find your DNG files. Can you find the DNG files? Where are they?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked for them where they were meant to be but, now I've noticed that a great number of them have disappeared!!!! I've looked into my trash but there aren't there!!! Where can they be??? I don't understand!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

At night I tried to open a backup to see if my pictures were there, but when I opened 1 file in LR, to my surprise all the other files that were in LR disappeared (could that be because I only opened a 1 year file?) but most importantly LR doesn't even show the preview of my pictures.

This is what I did:

Capture d’écran 1.png

Capture d’écran 2.png

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines