Highlighted

Lightroom no longer remembers the size of window on my Mac

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so frustrating!. Every time I open Lightroom or go from full screen back to normal, Lightroom doesn't remember the size or the location of the overall window. It keeps defaulting back to maximum width. This just started recently after latest update. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom no longer remembers the size of window on my Mac

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is so frustrating!. Every time I open Lightroom or go from full screen back to normal, Lightroom doesn't remember the size or the location of the overall window. It keeps defaulting back to maximum width. This just started recently after latest update. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here on my iMac macOS 10.15.3

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS 11.0: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0.1,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has acknowledged this bug:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-classic-9-2-window-sizing-problem

Please add your constructive opinion to the bug report, and be sure to click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner. That will make it a little more likely that Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes.

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 22, 2020 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

This issue was fixed in the 9.2.1 release of Lightroom Classic. 

To update to the latest version(now 9.3) of Lightroom Classic, please checkout this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/kb/keeping-lightroom-up-to-date.html#HowdoIcheckforandi...

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0