Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom not showing different images in set

Enthusiast ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit PC, Lightroom Classic 9.2

It seems like a couple years ago there was a period where Lightroom didn't show differences in images (previews?) from a set.  I can't find the discussion, and I can't remember what the fix was.

I just ran a set of images through Helicon Focus and had it send .dng files back to Lightroom.  I processed the images using 8, 9, 10, and 11 originals in the series so I could see more precisely where the blur occurred.  They all look exactly the same in Library in loupe view and at 1:1.  I discarded the 1:1 previews and recreated them and the still look the same.  I switched to Develop and they look the same there too.

I opened Bridge and looked at the .dng files and they're very visibly different.

I RERAN the stacking by exporting the images separately - 8, 9, 10, 11 and processed them and saved the .dng files.  Didn't make any difference.  In Lightroom I'm not seeing any differences in the views.

I even EXPORTED jpgs from Lightroom and looked at those in Bridge and they're all the same.

So, how do I get Lightroom to give me views that show each of the images accurately the way Bridge is?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the below post a similar issue was fixed by rebuilding 1:1 Previews, which you say doesn't help. Did try viewing them in the Develop module at 1:1 Zoom view?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/image-not-correct-after-coming-back-to-lightroom-un...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, that was the one...  Interesting that almost 2 years later the problem is still there.  I just confirmed that if I discard the 1:1 previews, then go into Develop, then display the images at 1:1 the DO show the differences.  But going back to the library they DON'T show any differences.

So, if I follow the right sequence I can see what I need to as long as I'm in Develop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines