• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom not syncing all images in folder

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Lightroom Classic v9.2. I have 440 images located in a folder on an external drive. See attached screenshot. In LR it shows I only have 408. A difference of 32 images. See screenshot.

When I sync the folder it shows 32 new photos to import. See attached screenshot.

It then shows the final screenshot with no images to add.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have been using LR for a number of years and have not experienced this issue before.

Thank youimages in LR folderimages in LR folderScreen Shot 2020-03-21 at 2.34.46 PM.pngimages on hard driveimages on hard driveScreen Shot 2020-03-21 at 2.35.59 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those photos are already in your catalog in some other folder on your drive.

Select the All Photographs option in the Catalog section of the Library modules left hand panel then open the Filter bar, Text option, and type in one of those 32 photos file names. I bet it shows up. Then Right Click on it and selct Show in folder in Library to see what exact folder it is in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreeing with Just Shoot Me.

You have already imported these images to Lightroom's catalog, probably by ACCIDENTALLY using COPY, so Lightroom knows about the copy in a different folder, and will not allow you to import the photo again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines